Jul 22, 2019
Today we’re digging into how to take an awesome and cheap
Saving Big on Your Next Family Trip
We all need to decompress, connect as a family, and have a good
Family getaways and vacations can wonderful ways to do that, but
when you have young kids, there are challenges and a lot of moving
- Are you doing
a road trip or taking a plane?
- Where can you go where you’re all able to have a good
- How do you get off the touristy path and discover what makes
that place unique and special?
- How do you find time and space to have some date nights where
it’s just the two of you?
- How can we sleep in and relax when the kids around?
And of course, how do you keep it affordable?
It took us some time, but we’ve found a rhythm that’s helped
make our family trips fun and memorable.
In this episode we’re going to get into:
- how to plan and pay for your trip
- handy tools and tips to help you save serious cash and still
have an incredible time
- Ways to enjoy travel when you have little ones
Let’s get started!
Resources for Affordable Family Vacations
Looking for ways to save on your next family getaway? Here are
some fantastic resources to check out:
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! If
you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank
better, come check out Coastal today!
They also have helpful resources like How Coastal Can
Help You Build A Travel Budget. Coastal’s mission is to help
you live better by banking better!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed
this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this
episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping
debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and
reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about
the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your
Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to
set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have
worked for other couples on their journey of building
their marriage and wealth together!
Like the music in this episode? Music is by Lee Rosevere and Music